KingdomCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingdomCraft

Welcome to KingdomCraft a Minecraft RPG Server which is up 24/7! IP: minecraft.goteborgdata.se

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Well, hia. Its been a long time, how have you been? I've been real busy being dead. You know, after you murdered my computer. Anyways! Just thought i would throw out a message or sumthin, saying im still here. Now, about that whitelist. Is that for like, testing things, or is the server whitelisted and you forgot about me! Well, um.... i guess this post will be kinda yseless after someone explains this to me. So heres a random video.
Back to top Go down
aznmkgods
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator
aznmkgods

PostSubject: Re: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm

lol the video just goes on and on for 14mins..
Back to top Go down
hotshot1329
*SUPERIOR*
*SUPERIOR*
hotshot1329

PostSubject: Re: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Dont worry we didt forget about you Smile if u read the other post the server is changing to a rpg server (role playing) Smile a lot need to be done to change it eg thinking of laws, jobs + a lot more things... i should be taking the white list off very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomcraft.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 am

Oh, okay, i understand. Thanks for remembering me. A role playing server based on a server economy sounds like a neat thing to play with. Just make sure the job system doesn't have any loopholes, like in Garrysmod Dark RP.....
Back to top Go down
XxFelgrandxX
XxFelgrandxX

PostSubject: Re: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 pm

glad i read the fourms, i was perplexed by the whitelist, good to know that its for improvements, Right on? Right on. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!   Sorry! I didn't know i was dead! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry! I didn't know i was dead!
Page 1 of 1