KingdomCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingdomCraft

Welcome to KingdomCraft a Minecraft RPG Server which is up 24/7! IP: minecraft.goteborgdata.se

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D Empty
PostSubject: Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D   Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

Hello all, so, when finding this ip (again) i found that the servers almost have no players on them, so i died a little on the inside. If we want this to be a big thing, we'll have to do something,
So, i thought that would be nice ideas to improve player building and well, overall fun. Enjoy a list of things now! tongue
1:Reset map (to much clutter everywhere)
2:Use a town plugin to make areas for things, (pixleart town, spawn city)
3:Use a forum based system for buying lots as seen below

Player finds lot they want, They post in forums saying lot, and that they have money to buy it, admin cheeks player balance, gives building rights to player on that lot, removes money from player.

4:System that requires the player to register on our forums before they can build. (sadly, i dont enjoy this system, but it does work well!) Just don't hide the ip from people that have not registered.

5:Better ranks, such as, guest, registered, builder, advenced builder,
6:Give a area for players to build anything, without any needed rank,
7:Give a way for admins to protect or give rights to that area toward the player that made it, (might make more requests to admins......)

8:Shoould have been listed before, make ranks do something, such as builder having basic item spawning with builder, and more /kits for registered

9:Put out server on the market sometime, add it to the server list at mcserverlist.

10:rewards for giving money to this (soon to be) wonderful server.
11:Magic carpet
12:Playervote system! Rock that vote and sent that sun back into the sky! Or that one guy who wont shut up to be muted!

13:Griefing will happen somehow, so plugins to make backups every hour or so, or a revert block change program!

14:Out of ideas! Think of anything, list something!

Ps: Did the server name get changed to something else? i got linked to it off some pwanagecraft youtube video just today.
Back to top Go down
hotshot1329
*SUPERIOR*
*SUPERIOR*
hotshot1329

PostSubject: Re: Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D   Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 am

ya it did get changed to this.. im trying to do all i can right now because im on holiday at this moment for like 7 more days. as soon as i come back i will start advertising this server on many sites new map and use most of ur ideas if not all. thank you for posting this alien
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomcraft.niceboard.com
aznmkgods
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator
aznmkgods

PostSubject: Sandvichsapper   Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 am

I like that idea Smile sounds good
Back to top Go down
aznmkgods
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator
aznmkgods

PostSubject: Server   Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 am

Dangit its not letting me logon into the server its something about java?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D   Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server kinda...... dead? IDEAS! :D
Page 1 of 1