KingdomCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingdomCraft

Welcome to KingdomCraft a Minecraft RPG Server which is up 24/7! IP: minecraft.goteborgdata.se

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System for role playing jobs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

System for role playing jobs. Empty
PostSubject: System for role playing jobs.   System for role playing jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 am

Well, knowing we're now a role play server, thought it might be nice to throw this out. We'll need some setup of basic jobs for players to preform. So i guess we should make some ideas on jobs and professions for people to do, And a small way for them to feel rewarded for preforming the task they do. Such as having a admin funded/ admin run building in the main town, that gives out items to people in exchange for things in there profession. Such as.
Farmer harvests 3 stacks of wheat, gives it to this shop, and in return gets (item name here)
So this rewards people doing what they role play as, but still allows for them to do other things such as mine, but without the bonus from the profession shop. Maby even give out free items to people just starting in that profession? (Iron picks, Swords, Hoes?)
Now, If we have that in place, we can allow people to do a wide range of jobs that do not get a physical item, but still allow them to make money, such as...
Someone role plays as a redstone engineer, for each contraption they make, the profession shop gives XXX amount of money
Now, that may be a bad example (as for they could make things for other players and charge money) but would allow for some funny jobs to be played such as firefighters, city police, or help centers.
This is just my 2 cents, and a idea we could expand off of, and would still allow for player shops and role play jobs, while providing everyone with a source of income from there job. Oh and BTW, I call being a npc like shop in main town, that buys and sells everything. :3 tongue
Back to top Go down
hotshot1329
*SUPERIOR*
*SUPERIOR*
hotshot1329

PostSubject: Re: System for role playing jobs.   System for role playing jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Later today ill make a application forum Smile so everyone will have to write a aplictaion on what they want to be Smile Jobs so far

--Police
-Cadet
-Officer
-Sergeant
-Captain
-Chief

--Labor
-Miner
-Lumberjack
-Farmer
-ConstructionWorker
-UnionLeader

--Marketing
-Barter
-Tradesman
-Blacksmith
-ShopOwner
-Banker
-Executive

--Businessmen
-Secretary
-Lawyer

--Government
-Emperor

--Other
-Prisoner
-Banished
-Outcast
-Unemployed

*More Coming Soon*
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomcraft.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: System for role playing jobs.   System for role playing jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 am

Well, that sure is a nice list of jobs there, be a shame if SSSSSSsssomething was to happen to it.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System for role playing jobs.   System for role playing jobs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System for role playing jobs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingdomCraft :: GENERAL :: General discussion-
Jump to: