KingdomCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingdomCraft

Welcome to KingdomCraft a Minecraft RPG Server which is up 24/7! IP: minecraft.goteborgdata.se

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things need to be Changed!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Which of the following should NOT be outlawed?
Seeds
Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_lcap22%Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Arrows
Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_lcap22%Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Spawned items (that were given by moderators AFTER the spawn item take-away-athon)
 22% [ 2 ]
Any kinds of plants
Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_lcap33%Things need to be Changed!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
GlubGlub
GlubGlub

Things need to be Changed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 am

Hey everyone! So I hate to have to post this but I'm kinda annoyed with something. I believe that regular officers have way too much power. You just post an application and BAM you can open any private protections. It's completely annoying. What if a griefer signed up and just stole stuff. I think only Sergeants and the chief should have that power. Plus, some laws also tick me off. For example, seeds being weed? Or having arrows gets you arrested? What if you killed a skeleton and you accidentally get arrows, if someone has arrows, at least tell them to get rid of them instead of wasting their time and jailing them. Also, going back to officers having too much power, I don't think it's fair that they have the right to kill someone even if they didn't do anything wrong. For example, I was wrongfully killed by an officer who shall remain unnamed while I was swimming. I lost ALL my stuff, including a couple of stacks of wood and a diamond pickaxe. I hope someone listens to this and if you agree to what I'm saying (and I happen to know that some of you out there do) please say so on this thread so we can get these things changed!

GlubGlub

BTW you can select multiple things on the Poll
Back to top Go down
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 am

Last edited by 1254123412 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aznmkgods
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator
aznmkgods

PostSubject: Re: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah i know i agree 100% with glub, i spent 2hours getting logs/wood and next thing you know they thought they spawned it for me and its all gone... that was at least 10stacks of wood.... i wasted 2 diamond axes and cadets/officers/seargents have WAY to much power opening everyones stuff taking it all... thats not cool. Hotshot if your reading this please at least change some of this its ticking like half thepeople on this server off thats not a officer/cadet/seargent...

x21x: Yeah i agree plants and stuff why cocaine/weed seriously we cant grow crops??? For bread thats not cool this server ticks me off alot i get jailed for no reason from hightecpower just for having sugar in my chest. Please get things changed im really pissed!!

btw i want my wood back NOW im not going to spend 2more hours getting my wood back Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hotshot1329
*SUPERIOR*
*SUPERIOR*
hotshot1329

PostSubject: Re: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 pm

just for a note i will be changing a lot when i get beck (3 days)!! willl be making it more fun and x21x u will have to help with the laws... also police will only be people who stayed on the server for more then 2 weeks...
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomcraft.niceboard.com
aznmkgods
Website Super Moderator
Website Super Moderator
aznmkgods

PostSubject: Re: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:17 pm

i stayed on the server for more then 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things need to be Changed!!!   Things need to be Changed!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things need to be Changed!!!
Page 1 of 1